Article 1: Introduction
South Saharan Social Development Organization (SSDO) a registered non-profit organization situated in Enugu whose vision is to see a society where sustainable development is achieved for women, youth and children is seeking the services of a qualified consultant to train staff on Result Based Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
Article 2: Objectives
• To train staff on Result Based Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
Article 3: Methodology
•The consultant shall submit a detailed concept note of how the assignment will be carried out and their proposed fees.
Article 4: Project Scope:
• To carry out intensive and power pack training of staff on Result Based Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
Article 5: Main Task for the Consultant:
The consultant is expected to carry out the following:
• Submit a detailed concept note of how the assignment will be carried out with a cost breakdown. Based on the successful evaluation of this concept note:
• Develop a training plan and manual
• Train staff on basics of M & E while emphasizing programme quality assurance and strengthening.
Article 6: Deliverables
•• A detailed implementation plan covering the duration of the assignment
• A training plan and manual
• Detailed report of the training.
Article 7: Duration
The duration of the consultancy will be as follows
• A detailed implementation plan – 1 day
• A draft training plan and manual – 3 days
• Review of the training plan and manual with SSDO – 1 day
• Final training plan and manual – 1 day
• Training of staff – 2 days
• Detailed report of the training – 1 day
Total number of days - 9 days
Article 8: Supervision/Coordination
The consultant will work under the supervision of the Executive Director.
Article 9: Remuneration/ Payment modality
a) SSDO will pay consultancy fee for the duration of this assignment.
b) Lump sum payment will be made based on the following:
• Upon signature of the contract: 60%
• Upon submission of final narrative report: 40%
Consultants Competencies and Requirements:
- Must have technical skills in the area S/he is applying.
- Demonstrate experience in the area S/he is applying and must provide evidence
of previous works done in this regard with relevant contacts details
- Have a Bank Account and Tax Identification Number.
- Must be available at a short notice.
- Well spoken and written English.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Applicants should send in their curriculum vitae with a cover letter, reflecting relevant past work experience, including two referees conversant with their work. Women with credible records in any of the identified areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
Submission of EOI: Applications should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 13th April, 2018. The lot of Interest should be the subject matter.
Please Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted on or before 20th April, 2018.
SOUTH SAHARAN SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.