Making Development happen through Education
Our goal here is to provide girls and boys with education and skills to expand choice
WHY THIS GOAL?
Education is the single most essential instrument for the empowerment of people. With education people can understand the issues that affect their lives and act on them, protect their rights and engage with government to advance their lives. The education of girls and boys is, therefore, important for the development of the Nigeria we want to see.
The objective of this goal is to ensure that basic education is provided for all Nigerians irrespective of gender, religious affiliation or socio-economic status.
Projects in Education
- Radio School Project
- Teacher Training Project
- Local Partners for Orphans and Vunerable Children Project
ACTIVITIES UNDER THIS PROGRAMME
- Evidenced based research to inform our programmes and enrich education standards.
- Programmes for children and youth
- Scholarships for poor and vulnerable children
- Teen clubs in schools to build leadership and life skills
- Advocacy for the improvement of education
- Monitoring and evaluating government education programmes